Thursday, June 4, 2009

What has been going on?

Well, I don't think we have been any busier than usual, but for some reason I have fallen behind on blogging. We have been spending a lot of time with friends and family, and a lot of time at the pool at Mimi and Pop's. We did go to the beach last week, so I will post those pics soon too, but for now I will try to catch up on the other pics I have.
Raylee hanging out at Nana and Daddy Bruce's...
Notice the mischeiveous look in the bottom center pic, I love it!

And Raylee hanging out with Aunt Beth for the day...
Raylee enjoys spending the day at Beth and Jason's cuz she gets to sleep in the big bed for her naps and Beth will even lay down and sleep with her. She thinks she runs the show over there, and by the time we pick her up Raylee and Beth are both ready for another nap!
Like I said, we have also been hanging out at Mimi and Pop's by the pool. We were there all day for Memorial day, and then Raylee spent the afternoon with them on Sunday too. But for some reason I don't have any pics. I don't know how that happened, but I do know that Alexis and Pop have taken some lately so I will get pics from them to post soon.
(PS to Alexis, Mimi, and Pop... Please send pics asap)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TateandLily'sMom said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Enjoy the fun and sun!