Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Poop Incident

Ok, this may cross the line of what NOT to post on a blog, but I thought it was WAY to funny to leave out! Meghan kept Raylee a couple of days this past week and enjoyed every minute of it. Well...maybe all except this one. Meghan took her to MiMi and Pop's to swim and sent me this picture with the following text:

"I was taking off Raylee's swimmy and poop fell out...ON MY HAND!"

I laughed so hard! Now for this to really hit home I gotta tell you that Meghan, being the loving aunt that she is, has probably not changed very many poopy diapers in her lifetime until Raylee. So you can only imagine how tramatic this was for her. Even still, Raylee and Meghan are just a wee bit closer than they were before the "poop incident"! Thanks Meghan, We love you!

No comments: