Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Any of you that have an almost 2 year old would probably agree that keeping them occupied is sometimes a major task. And its no different with Raylee. While waiting for our softball game to either get underway or be called off because of the torrential downpour the other night, several of us just hung out on Alexis and Chris' front porch (they live in the parsonage in back of the church and right next to the softball field). Well, if I haven't said it before, this child loves to get wet. Whether it be in the pool, with a hose pipe, stomping in every puddle she can find, or by playing in the rain. So you can imagine how hard it was to keep her distracted. On her travels in and out and in and out of the front door, Raylee happened to find these orange cones that Uncle Chris had. (Don't ask, cuz I don't know!) And they were a life saver. I tried to get a good picture of her, Meghan, and Pop with them on their heads, but between my camera phone's delay and Raylee's eagerness to move, this was the best I could do. They still turned out kinda cute, I think!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: