Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Costume Party

We attended a Halloween Costume Party as a family this weekend dressed as...can you guess?

Peter Pan, Wendy, and Tinkerbell!

Michael was such a good sport, and agreed to dress as Peter Pan only if he did not have to wear tights! We had already decided on Raylee's Halloween costume (made by Nana) so we had to come up with something to go with her, and something that I could easily make myself. So Peter Pan and Wendy were the obvious choices! Below are pics of Raylee accepting "Best Costume" award for our family, singing "Some Day My Prince Will Come" during karaoke, and looking a little dazed and confused late in the evening with some party jewelry on.

And pictured below with Raylee: Peter Pan, Veronica Corningstone and Ron Burgandy from Anchorman, Spiderman, Abbi Scuito from NCIS, Wendy, and Spencer dressed as Michael's Dad! There were so many good costumes, I am sorry that I did not get pics of them all.

So glad to have been able to spend time with friends and family! We had such a blast!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stanley Family said...

Love all the new pictures!!! Raylee made a beautiful Tinkerbell. Go to my blog, I tagged you for a recipe!