Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE BIG 30!

Let me start by saying that I would consider myself hard to surprise. Not because I don't like surprises, or because I am a snoop or anything like that. I just am!
But this year they got me good! A week before my bday and on a Sunday night Beth (with the help of others) managed to surprise me by inviting us over for what I thought was dinner with the family in her new house. But as you can see there were more than family there when I walked in. I think I was more dumfounded than anything. I just did not know what to say, so I guess I did not say much at all (which is definately unlike me, just ask my Dad).

Thanks to all of my friends and family who were there to wish me a Happy Bday! I am so blessed to have such a great family and so many great friends. Love you all and thanks again!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: