Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Christ is Risen!

Well Raylee had enough candy on Easter Sunday to last her for a good while. And I am sad to say there is still some left. Even though I do not allow her to have very much..."She does not need it"...I guess I think I do cuz I keep eating it! Anyway, she really did not know what to think that morning and I don't think she even got the whole Easter bunny "thing". But, hey, who cares, right? Easter is not about the Easter Bunny at all anyway. It is about our Savior Jesus Christ who defeted death, hell and the grave by raising from the dead just as he said he would! Praise God! She may not be old enough to understand the real meaning of Easter, but one day she will! This first picture is for all of you who make fun of the fact that Raylee always has a bow in her hair. As you can see, it is not about the bow at all, but it is all about being able to see this sweet little face...
Once she figured out that the eggs openned up and there was candy inside, it was on!

(bow was placed after about 2 seconds of watching her peek out from under her hair)

I guess she wanted her bunny to taste the giant lollypop first! Hope you all had a great Easter Sunday!





1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

THE BOW THING IS FUNNY!!

YES, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THE EASTER BUNNY THING ON FRIDAY NIGHT. THE OLDER THEY GET THE LONGER THEY WANT TO SIT AND PLAY WITH THEIR TOYS OR EAT CANDY AND SUNDAY MORNINGS ARE JUST NOT FOR THAT:)!! BY THE WAY SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVED HER DRESS!