Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big Money Bunny

After church on Sunday we all went to Bryan and Tracy's for lunch. The big surprise was that Kinsley had gotten a baby bunny last week and they could not wait to show it to Raylee. She was very cautious and would only touch it for a brief second. But she did not want to miss out either. One minute she was smiling and laughing then the next saying "no" and pushing the bunny away. She was a little afraid of it at times, but seemed upset after he "disappeared" when it was time to eat. I asked Tracy and Kinsley if it was a boy or girl and they were not sure, but both laughed when I asked what they had named him..."Big Money Bunny" Cracked me up.


Check out videos...

2 comments:

TateandLily'sMom said...

Congratulations girl...you have won a Kreative blogger award. Check out my blog for details...

Stanley Family said...

You must be special because I just gave you one also!!!