Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning at Home


Although last year was Raylee's first Christmas, this was really the first Christmas that really counted. Christmas morning Raylee woke up and after a few cues went running to the Christmas tree to see what Santa had left. I had so much fun just watching her open her presents, and I know she had fun too. I only wish that I had left more unwrapped. Once she opened the first present she wanted it out of the box immediately. So while Daddy was getting things out of boxes (you know how hard that usually is) I was trying to persuade her to focus her attention on opening another gift. This was a viscious cycle until all the gifts were unwrapped and unboxed. Then she did not know what to play with first. She was a little overwhelmed, but I don't think she was the only one. Just a few pictures of her with some of her things.













"helping" Daddy


"feeding" the new baby
















"helping" Daddy put the baby stroller together


















She had a little bit of trouble getting the hang of this riding thing. She kept getting on backwards at first...
































but she finally got the hang of it.










Just some fun family photos from that morning.


playing in the floor with Daddy
I know it is pathetic, but this is the only picture I have of the 3 of us on Christmas morning. Well, as they say, "You live and you learn", so I will be better prepared next year.

No comments: