Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Evening at Nana and Daddy Bruce's

After Lunch and the afternoon with the Evans' we were on the move again. We had more food, fun and presents waiting on us at Nana and Daddy Bruce's so we were off to the Heaton's. It is a good thing they only live a mile or so from each other and we did not have a long trip. And by this time my camera's memory card was full. So Nana's camera came in handy (it's better than mine anyway). I will have more pictures to post when I get them from her. But here are a few for now.







This is the kitchen that Raylee got from Nana and Daddy Bruce, which was also a BIG hit. The thing litterally has all the "bells and wistles". Maybe Daddy Bruce will be able to teach Raylee some of his cooking technique. Seriously, I don't know what I am going to do with all of this stuff. These presents were much bigger than the ones from last year. I just hope they don't keep getting bigger each year or we will be moving!




Our yearly family photo that is always a "blast" to take. So glad to have such a wonderful family to spen Christmas with. We love all of you!

No comments: