Thursday, November 6, 2008

My "Baby" Girl


















Excited to finally get my hands on these pictures. My mom surprised me with a little flip book full of pictures for my birthday that she took one day of Raylee. Since then, I have been waiting to get them from her on CD so I could download them to my computer. I love all of them. She is getting so big and is growing up so fast. Sometimes it is surreal when I look at her and realize how much she looks like a little girl now and not a baby. But no matter what, I think I will always see her as my baby girl. My favorite is probably the last one. This leaf was hanging in a spider web and Mom took the picture as Raylee reached up for it. You may not enjoy them as much as I did, but that does not matter, I am posting them anyway. See if you notice the fading black eye. Thanks mom, what a great birthday present!

No comments: