Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We all have so much to be thankful for. God has been so good to us. He meets all of our needs so faithfully. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was a little different this year. Raylee was not feeling well, and had been running a fever since Wednesday, and I suspected another ear infection. Long story short -- this is how we spent ours:
First some great food at Memaw's...
Then some more great food at Moma E's...
And despite Tylenol and Motrin every 3 hours, and in lieu of closed doctor's offices, we made a trip to Children's ER, where on arrival Raylee's temp was 105.0! She was feeling so bad I could not bare to watch her suffer anymore.



They were able to finally get her temp down and just as I thought, it was an ear infection. We were able to go ahead and start on antibiotics that night and she is already feeling better. This may have been a crazy Thanksgiving, but like I said, we have so much to be thankful for. I thank God for antibiotics. And I will soon be thankful for tubes.



No comments: