Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Mommy and Me!

A couple of weeks ago on one of my off days Raylee and I took a last minute trip to the Zoo. I had no particular plans that day and I knew if I stayed home I would feel the need to do things around the house (which probably still need to be done) so Raylee and I took off to the Zoo. We got there a little late for the Sea Lion show, but they were still out and swimming around.
And Raylee loved the little birds that you get to feed...sorry I cant remember what kind...She did not want to leave that area. I guess she thought that was what we had come for. She did not realize there was more to see. We did not even buy any food for them, she found an empty cup and just held it out to them anyway. She started off a little timid, but soon became a little too brave...crawling under the bushes after them.

And then the reptiles... she banged on all of the windows and kissed every animal that was close to the glass...except for the snakes.

She even got up close and personal with a few birds. The one on the right ended up snapping at her while I was taking a picture and she turned to look at me. I think it scared me more than it did her.

And of course the train. We saw much more, but my camera battery died and I wasn't able to get any more pics. All in all we had a great time...just Mommy and Raylee!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: