Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

We had agreat Father's Day this year. We went to church as usual and then Michael, Raylee and I went out to eat, just us! Any of you that know us know that this is unusual on a Sunday afternoon. We usually go with a group from church, but this day we went alone. We had a really great time. I snapped some of these pics before church and then some that evening. As you can tell, Raylee LOVES her Daddy. She laughs with him and loves on him every day. I hope she is always a Daddy's girl and I am pretty sure Daddy does too. I love you so much Michael and I am so glad you are the Christian Father that you are. I could not ask for a better husband and a better Daddy for Raylee. I will always love you and Raylee will too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: