Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cheap Fun!



I have been trying so hard lately to find fun things to do with Raylee that are cheap or even better, FREE. I can tell she is starting to get board sitting at home everyday. So we spent an hour or so the other day at the Humane Society just looking at dogs. Not that we need any more dog at our house, but Raylee just loves them. She was able to walk around from window to window and they were at her eye level. Much different than at home where the dogs tower over her. She seemed to have so much fun. So today we took a trip to McDonalds with Beth to play on their playground. She was a little scared of the tunnels at first and wanted me to carry her, but seeing how I was crawling through the tunnels myself, that was impossible. After the 2nd or 3rd time (Beth and I taking turns of course) through and down the slide she loosened up a little and began to go on ahead of me. But she still stayed close enough to grab me if she wanted.

I also posted these pictures of her first Halloween shirt for this year. It says "Mummy loves me". She grabbed it off of a rack in WalMart as I was browsing and just had to have it. The little Mummy blinks every time she moves. You should see her trying to walk with her head held over in front of her to watch the shirt blink. And if you know her, she is a fall waiting to happen anyway (no clue where she got that from) so this was not helping matters. It was halarious for the first 15 minutes that she had it on. Then she forgot about in until she saw herself in the mirror and it all started again. Another form of cheap fun! God is good!

No comments: