Friday, May 2, 2008

Raylee's Dedication







This past Sunday was Raylee's dedication ceremony at church. She was a show off as usual. She climbed up my chest the entire time we were standing in font of the church. We had a lot of family come to support us as we committed to raise Raylee in a Godly home. We thank God for giving us such a beautiful girl and for such an awesome opportunity. Our friends Gavin and Lori also dedicated their precious baby girl Haleigh. I know God has such big plans for them both.




After the dedication we went to eat lunch at Bryan, Tracy and Kinsley's. After lunch Raylee got to play outside with their 2 dogs Cash and Shocky and she even got to jump on the trampoline. She smiled the entire time. Thanks Bryan, Tracy and Kinsley for a fun afternoon.



2 comments:

TateandLily'sMom said...

What beautiful pics! Raylee and Hayleigh look like sisters. I could hardly tell them apart.

Nonny said...

I can't wait for Nonny to show her how to jump on the trampoline! I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous because Autumn see's your blog more than I do but unfortunately I don't have a computer. I really love watching the videos...I always get a good "hearty" laugh out of them! Miss you all so much. Can't wait to see you. I'm coming home for a week at the first of June, so be ready! PS You need to call me ASAP...we've got some beach plans to work out missy!