Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day



Well, my first Mother's Day has come and gone and I will cherish it always. After church we ate lunch at my Mom and Dad's and then made a visit to Michael's Aunt Donna's house. My most favorite part was the Mother's Day gift that Michael and Raylee gave to me (with a little help from Aunt Donna). Without my knowledge Michael, Donna, and my Mother had arranged a "photo shoot" on Wednesday while I was working. My present was a collage of 9 pictures of Raylee and her precious little features. It is about 21X21 inches big and it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The snapshot does not even do it justice. I also posted below some of the other pictures Donna took that day. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Michael, and Raylee for my present. Thank you Mom for giving up part of your day with Rayle, and a special thank you to Donna for your time and talent.





1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Brooke, the pictures of Raylee are beautiful! What a wonderful Mother's Day present! PS...This is Rachael Burton...