Thursday, January 28, 2010

Umm...See What Had Happened Was...

OK, let me explain...I know it has been 2 months since I have updated and I have been reprimanded for it by many, but it has been crazy around here! Looking back I really can not pin point one thing that has kept me from it, except for the fact that the further behind I get and the longer I wait, I dread it even more...But hopefully I will be able to update soon with pics from Thanksgiving, Disney World, Christmas, and any other events I have left out.



And I haven't even been able to make an official announcement (I think word may have spread anyway) but... I AM PREGNANT! I am about 14 weeks...due July 31. We are so excited! The first trimester exhaustion may have played a big role in my lack of blogging too. OK, I know, enough with the excuses, but I do hope to at least start catching up this weekend so hang in there, don't give up on me yet!

No comments: