Monday, October 19, 2009

Western Day

Last week was Homecoming week at Raylee's school and they had a theme for each day. I had actually forgotten about it until I saw someone's post on Sunday night at bedtime that the next day (Mon) was Western Day. So at the last minute I dug around to try to find her Halloween costume from last year, praying the whole time that it would fit. Well, I found it and it did fit! The skirt was a little shorter, but I just put some leggings on her and we luckily had a black tshirt that I could turn inside out to go under it. Unfortunately the pink cowgirl boots did not fit, but we made do. I took some pics that night as we tried it all on since I don't see her in the mornings before school. But we made sure Daddy had clear instructions on all of her assessories which included a sheriff star, and cowboy had. We left the stick horse at home though. I am sure that would have been a big hit with the rest of the class!
Once again she did not hesitate to put on a show with her horse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey it is mckenzie(again) didnt u get the top picture her jacket from target