Saturday, September 19, 2009

"CHEESE"

I was cooking supper the other day while Raylee was playing and moving from playroom to den. The den being in my line of view and her play room being in the room next to kitchen. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary...until...QUIETNESS! You know, that moment when you realize that it is just TOO quiet! Well, so I began to call her name...no answer and no pitter patter of little feet. So I moved quickly as I could only imagine what I would find and hoping that she was just hiding, right? Well as I came around the corner of the play room and looked into the foyer this is the sight I saw. My purse pulled from its usual spot and a few apples on the loose.

So as I continued down the hall calling for her, I began to get a little more nervous and probably a little scared at the same time. I made it to the end of the hall and made quick U turn when I thought I heard some rattling in the direction I had just come. I got to the bathroom door (which was shut and lights out, pretty dark actually) and as I opened it I found my "sweet angel" actually hitting her with the door she was propped behind. And as you can see...this is what I found! My makeup bag, stolen from my purse, and now with its contents spread across my floor. Now I dare to say this could have only happen in a matter of a minute, but you know how fast they are! So I began to get on to her and was marching her to the dreaded chair, while she is crying she looks up at me and I saw this face staring up at me with mascara across her nose and under her eye. And I could not help but crack up! So as I grabbed my camera. I took her back, still crying, into the bathroom and sat her down next to her mess. As I lifted the camera to my face to snap, Raylee, again still crying, gives the biggest "CHEESE". I lost it!



She may kill me for this one one day!
Needless to say she still had to sit in her chair while I put the pieces back together. We waited on Daddy to get home (he was due home any minute) before we washed her face and then had a little fun with it. She was surprised when she actually looked in the mirror and saw herself. Then she wanted it "OFF".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: