Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Day of K2 :(


Well today was Raylee's first day of K2. She only went for half a day, but it went well I guess. I think she had a little bit of a rough start and apparently was hard to calm down after I left her. She does not usually cry when she is left in the nursery at church and stuff like that, but she knows the kids and the teachers are familiar to her. Hopefully it will not take her long to get comfortable with her new teacher and classmates. She will only be going a couple days a week and I think it will be good for her. She has always either been at home with me, and then days that I work she is used to being with Nana, Beth, or Casey and usually at her own house. I had a rough start too and I still get emotional thinking about her having to stay all day on Friday, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. Just keep us in your prayers!






No comments: