Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's Know Best

So who knows best about what a mom would want for Mother's Day, well another Mom of course. And what does every mom love? Pictures! My mom surprised me with pictures of my one and only...Raylee! To hear her and Beth talk it was not as easy a task as it looks. These are just some extras that were on the CD. Some not necessarily top quality or best pose, but they are the ones that crack me up the most. Apparently Raylee really put on a show, as usual. This first 2 groups of pictures are of her in her Easter dress since I did not think I got any really good ones of her in the dress on Easter Sunday.

This bottom left picture gets me everytime... From the look on her face, that flower did not smell so good.
Again notice the right picture. Beth said she just found her a corner and sat down. Too cute!
But this one says it all...BLESSED! Wow, how blessed I am to have such a beautiful, happy, little girl with so much personality! And my word what a personality she has!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: