Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First trip to the Zoo!

Yesterday me, Michael and Raylee went to the zoo. This was Raylee's first trip to the zoo and I was anxious to see how she would act. She did not really get too excited about the snakes, alligators, turtles or birds. I think it was hard for her to even notice them because they were all very still and kind of blended in with everything. But she paid alot more attention to the giraffes, camels, and of course the monkeys. (Check out the video "Monkey Business") I would not have been surprised if her little arm was sore the next day from all of the pointing she did. I think the monkeys and giraffes were her favorite. We also rode the train, but she was not impressed. She did not want to just sit! I still say that probably her favorite part of the whole trip was the mist maker that Daddy took her through on the way out. (Check out the video "The Mist") She probably pushed that button 20 times. She was soaked by the time we got in the car. Mommy, Daddy and Raylee had a great time!




No comments: