Friday, June 27, 2008

Catching up!



I haven't been very good about posting lately and I feel like I am leaving a lot of stuff out. Raylee is growing and changing so fast that I am trying not to miss anything. She took her first steps almost 3 weeks ago in the nursery at church. Don't worry, I was actually there and got to see it! She is still just taking a few steps at a time, usually between the couch and coffee table and stuff like that. It actually looks like just a controlled dive. Two or three steps is the most she will do on her own without falling to her knees and then just crawling. I think she realizes that it is just easier and faster that way.

Raylee has just started another round of antibiotics for another ear infection. This one comes about 2 weeks after the last one. We are leaving today for the beach so please pray that this type of antibiotic works for her. I won't be posting anything for a week or so (as if that will be anything unusual), but I will try to post beach pictures as soon as I can after we get back. I am so excited to see Raylee on the beach for the first time. I hope she loves it. After a few days of antibiotics she should be back to her usual happy self.

No comments: